Individual Cheerleader Competition Rules and Requirements
There will be Three divisions offered:
- Mini (5-8 years)
- Youth (9-11 years)
- Junior (12-14 years)
- Senior (15-18 years)
- Open 19 and older (Please note that in a duet/Trio you can be any age)
- All individuals are eligible regardless of whether or not they are competing on a state team
- Ninety seconds is the maximum time allowed to perform a Individual, Duet and Trio cheer routine.
- Timing will begin with the first word, movement, or note of music occurring after each athlete is announced and has taken his or her opening position on the floor.
- Entrances and exits will NOT be timed or judged, and should not be choreographed. Music may be used for any or all of the 90 sec.*Individual divisions are separated for scholastic/recreation cheerleaders and all star cheerleaders. (Please refer the team divisions for more specific information defining scholastic, recreation and all stars.) All individual cheerleader routines may not exceed 1:30 minutes. Amount of music is not dictated by The Champions Cup Cheer and Dance State Nationals however, voice will most likely be an area considered when scoring the “Crowdleading” category for individuals in the scholastic division.
Youth Cheerleader5th – 6th gradeNFHS Youth All Star CheerleaderAges 9-11 years oldUSASF Level 1-5 Junior Cheerleader7th – 9th gradeNFHS Junior All Star CheerleaderAges 12-14 years oldUSASF Level 1-5 Senior Cheerleader10th – 12th gradeNFHS Senior All Star CheerleaderAges 15-18 yearsUSASF Level 1-5 *Open All Star CheerleaderHS Graduate & olderUSASF Level 1-5
NOTE: The Champions Cup Cheer and Dance State Nationals reserves the right to sub-divide, combine, delete or add divisions based on registration.
- $50 Cheerleader Individual
- $75 Cheerleader Duet
- $100 Cheerleader Trio
- To Register for this event please send an email to: TheCup@pcbrands.net