There is a 50% registration fee due at the time of registration. Cost for The Champions Cup experience is $275 per athlete on time. (AAU pricing will be posted soon)
50% registration payment should be made 30 days after accepting the invitation to attend with final installment due on or before April 1st. Costs include participation fee and coaches credentials. The fee also includes:
- Custom State Uniforms and Hair Accessory
- Custom Champions Cup Jacket
- Custom Champions Cup Backpack
- Athlete Credentials
*Additional Cheer items can be purchased outside of the package including custom state sport bras, iPhone cases, bathing suits, towels, etc
Spectator fee for Competition (Pre Sold or CASH ONLY day of Event)
|Admission Price 1 day National||$15 Adults||$12 Child, Senior, Military|
|Admission Price for 2 day National||$25 Adults||$20 Child, Senior, Military|
Spectator fee for Specialty Competitions
|Admission Price 1 day||$15 Adults||$12 Child, Senior, Military|
- Spectator admission for child 5 and under is FREE!
- Child ages 6-12 years old. Senior ages are 55+. Must have military id for discount
- Photography and video recording from any media device (i.e. digital cameras, cell phone, SLR’s, Flip, etc) is strictly prohibited during competition. This is to enforce the performer’s safety and privacy, as well as protecting the work of the choreographers and faculty. We offer professional photo and video services for your convenience at each of our events.
Admission to the event is by pre-sold tickets or CASH ONLY the day of the event. ATM’s are available on site.
The Champions Cup Cheer State Nationals shall not be liable for failure or other delay in performance of its obligations under any agreement to the extent such failure or delay is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, acts of public enemy, fires, floods, war, civil disturbance, participation, sabotage, lock-outs, labor disputes, acts of any governmental or quasi governmental authority, cessation of operations by the convention center, or any other force majeure.